I love making my own bread because it tastes so fresh and has a nice moist consistency. I came across this recipe a while ago on 101 Cookbooks, but I modify the ingredients slightly to make it a bit healthier. Here’s the ingredients:
2 cups oats
2 cups wheat flour
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
1 3/4 cup coconut milk
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pulse the oats in a food processor until it comes to a flour consistency.
3. Combine the oat flour, wheat flour, ground flax seed, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
4. Make a well in the middle of the dry mixture and pour in the coconut milk.
5. Stir together then add cranberries. Knead dough until it forms a solid dough with no cracks.
6. Form dough and place in bread pan sprayed with butter. Slice slashes on top of the dough.
7. Bake for 50 minutes then enjoy!